function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GinaKGinaK 

Salesforce and IContact...?Sucessful interaction

Is anyone successfully using IContact and Salesforce for marketing campaigns?

Gina K

John MaddenJohn Madden

We use both with decent results. Unfortunately, we have not figured out how to make a Contact's iContact subscription show up in SalesForce, so that the salesperson knows if the Contact is on our mailing list. If anyone out there has done that, please tell me how!

litorialitoria

John,

We are interested in your use of our product. Could you let us know how to contact you?

cjjcjj

iContact is releasing a Native force.com app. It's currently in a private beta release (I'm starting to use it in our instance). Has some advantages over VerticalResponse but also a green product. I'll be posting more of a review once I've had a chance to use it for a while (literally just installed it).

-chris

JohndevforeJohndevfore

Hi John,

We recently launched iContact for Salesforce. iContact for Salesforce is tightly integrated with Salesforce’s campaign functionality which makes it easy to use. You can quickly create email marketing campaigns and use the  “out of the box” reports it comes with to track the success of your email marketing. 

If you want to learn more you can visit http://www.icontact.com/salesforce or give us a call at 866-775-4254.

P.S.
We do have feedback in regards to Contact subscription status in Salesforce.  When a contact unsubscribes,  the Contact or Lead's Email Opt-out field is updated with a checked option.

Thanks,

John Sellers

hcannonhcannon

Hi John,

Is it true that you can't see if a contact has been sent an email using icontact in salesforce? I think someone above mentioned that it doesn't show up in salesforce.

Thanks,