function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
F.H.KazmiF.H.Kazmi 

Calender's event issue

If from salesforce.com portal we make an activity history and in it an event schedule is more than one day (that a event starts on a day and ends on another) then event is not fetched by using the api for Java

if we query with any of the dates of that event it is not fetched

e.g.

Select Id,Subject,ActivityDate,ActivityDateTime,CreatedDate,IsAllDayEvent,Location,Description from Event where (ActivityDate>=2008-09-11 and ActivityDate<=2008-09-13 and OwnerId = '00530000000va5aAAA') Order by ActivityDate, ActivityDateTime

we have tried different dates for (ActivityDate>=2008-09-11 and ActivityDate<=2008-09-13 ) but still result is not shown.

Even when for testing we removed the date check that record did'nt come up

e.g. Select Id,Subject,ActivityDate,ActivityDateTime,CreatedDate,IsAllDayEvent,Location,Description from Event where (OwnerId = '00530000000va5aAAA') Order by ActivityDate, ActivityDateTime

with this query also that record did'nt come up

So, we require support regarding it issue that, how such a record will be fetched where an activity history is made and in it an event schedule is more than one day (that a event starts on a day and ends on another)
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Mike @ PartnersMike @ Partners
Was this issue ever solved? I am have the same problem. I query for events and no events that are scheduled on multiple days show up (One event spanning several days, all day or not all day). I have even had the API query for the direct Event Id number of a multi day event and it cant find it. Are these events saved in a different object? If so where. Support from the force.com Admin would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

All Answers

Mike @ PartnersMike @ Partners
Was this issue ever solved? I am have the same problem. I query for events and no events that are scheduled on multiple days show up (One event spanning several days, all day or not all day). I have even had the API query for the direct Event Id number of a multi day event and it cant find it. Are these events saved in a different object? If so where. Support from the force.com Admin would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
This was selected as the best answer
mmrrmmrr

I have an issue in Calender view.   My requirement is that the users should be able to view multi-person calender filtered based on subject. Anyone has an idea about this?

mmrrmmrr

I have an issue in Calender view.   My requirement is that the users should be able to view multi-person calender filtered based on subject. Anyone has an idea about this?