function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MittopMittop 

Partner Portal fmt:parseDate problem

Please help!

I have successfully installed the Partner Portal and have it running. However, when the detail page renders, it shows two fields for CreatedBy and LastModifiedBy

I think it has something to do with the code on line 112 and 113 of sObjectDetail.jsp

All my research says the code should work, but what ends up happening is that the code renders with both the parsed date and the formatted date. This makes the entire detail look sqewed because the columns no longer properly align.

Any thoughts?

Mittop
New to Java, when will the Portal be in .Net????
fifedogfifedog
Mittop,
Not sure what's going on and I'm not seeing what you're talking about. Did you change any of the code? What do you mean "... code renders with both the parsed date and the formatted date."

I see the Name and Date values for both the created and last modified fields.

And I'm not sure it will every be ported over to .Net by SFDC. They work in the Java environment and everything I've seen released by them is in JAVA. However that doesn't mean some developer out there in the SFDC community couldn't port the code over.
MittopMittop
I am not sure I can show you the results, let me see if I can attach a screen shot....

As you can see the dates in the detail section double up. It is very strange.

Any thoughts?
DiMDiM

I had this same problem.  I ended up just removing the Created and Modified fields from my page layout.  If anyone has a better solution, I would be interested in it as well.

Thanks

fifedogfifedog
Interesting - I haven't had that issue. Sorry.