function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NVNV 

sForce Connector

I had the sForce Connector installed and was using it for data loading into salesforce.com. I was getting the following menu - SForce Table Query Wizard, Update Selected Cells, Insert Selected Rows, Query Selected Rows, etc.
However now, I am unable to get this menu. The new menu is - Login, Logout, Import a Report, Refresh an existing report, etc. Hence I am not able to load data into salesforce.com.
gpedronigpedroni
What did you do, for this change to have happened? Upgrade something? You need to provide more details. =-)
rpr2rpr2
The menu you are discribing is the one for the Office Connector, not the sforce Connector. In Excel, go to Help | Disabled Items and if you find that the sforce Connector has been disabled, highlight it and click the Enable button.  That should bring it back so that you will have both add-on menus.
lmcollinslmcollins
I, too, am having trouble with my salesforce outlook connector. I had previously been using it, made no changes or upgrades, and I logged in to my outlook and my connector opened with an error. Thus, my system disabled the sforce outlook connector and all my toolbar and tab options were gone.  I have since deleted the file and re-downloaded it.  However, with a successful download, I no longer have the sforce toolbar or tabs in my outlook. ????? Can someone help?