function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
akak 

Email to case not working?

I have been testing email to case but cannot seem to get it working. The error I get from the SalesforceAgent file is below:

Any one any ideas why this is failing? It says "File Not Found: C:\\EmailAgent\\email2case.txt" but this file ins in the EmailAgent Directory.

Thanks!

Log extract start

2008-03-30 23:40:00,999 141  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Loading configuration file sfdcConfig.txt

2008-03-30 23:40:00,999 141  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Parsing config file: C:\\EmailAgent\\email2case.txt

2008-03-30 23:40:00,999 141  [main] ERROR com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - File Not Found: C:\\EmailAgent\\email2case.txt : C:\EmailAgent\email2case.txt (The system cannot find the file specified)

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\EmailAgent\email2case.txt (The system cannot find the file specified)

at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)

at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)

at java.io.FileReader.<init>(Unknown Source)

at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.readFile(SalesforceAgent.java:286)

at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.loadConfig(SalesforceAgent.java:267)

at com.sforce.SalesforceAgent.main(SalesforceAgent.java:125)

2008-03-30 23:40:00,999 141  [main] INFO  com.sforce.SalesforceAgent  - Unable to create configuration for service: com.sforce.mail.EmailService with file C:\\EmailAgent\\email2case.txt

Lof extract end
akak
OK I solved this. I should check for more dir references in those config files. I missed one so the program was looking in the wrong place! It was a long day......