function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LisaELisaE 

What if we use Lotus Notes instead of Outlook

I am new to the community, so bear with me.  If I want to load Excel Connector, but do not have Outlook, and I dead in the water?  It seems logical that I need Office, but not necessarily Outlook.  Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.
benjasikbenjasik
you don't need outlook for the excel connector, just excel.  FYI, we also have a lotus notes connector product
LisaELisaE

Thanks for your response.

I agree.  I tested a bit last night and found that although the Excel Connector Enterprise Edition instructions indicate you need Outlook Edition, I think you only need Office Edition.  I wasn't able to back out Office Edition and verify for sure as other posts seem to indicate there may be issues with the uninstall...

LisaELisaE
Sorry...I meant back out Outlook Edition...
scarlet williamscarlet william
eSoftTools NSF to PST converter (https://www.esofttools.com/blog/nsftopstconverter/) software is one of the best conversion software for NSF email to PST format with all email properties like Subject, cc, Bcc, To, From, attachment, etc. This Tool comes with a free demo version available once you are satisfied with the trial version then you can easily purchase its original version which is available on our website. NSF to PST Converter Software allows users to convert lotus notes to outlook file, EML, MSG, HTML, and many more formats.

Read More - Migration Lotus notes to outlook

User-added image