function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RoopaRoopa 

Crystal report XI R2 with SFDC

hi

when I tried to connect SFDC with crystal report, I didn't find Salesforce folder under Create New Connection after installing salesforce Driver 3.0. I found the production version of crystal reports XI which was installed already is 11.0.0.1282.

I found out the we can connect SFDC only with Crystal reports XI R2.Am I in right version or Need to upgrade?

where(path) i should place and install the driver?

help me out!!!!

fismailfismail
Hi Roopa,

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience I would be glad to help you through your connection issues with Crystal Reports and Salesforce.com.

Kind Regards,

Fahed Ismail
Business Objects OnDemand

RazzRazz

Hi Fahed,

Can you guide me in detail in handling the below requirement

The idea is to convert reports from Crystal report10

(using SQL Server as a data source) to SAP BI OnDemand reports

(using Salesforce objects as a data source).

There is another project that is taking care of migrating the data from SQL Server to Salesforce

(along with other functionalities).

Is it necessary to upgrade to crystal reports 10 to crystal reports 11?

I am facing problem in connecting salesforce to crystal reports.

If we Are  going through a proxy server?  If that is the case,  we will need to annotate the proxy information in the CRConfig.xml file. 

Near the bottom of the file there needs to be an entry for SForce.

<JavaBeans>

<CacheRowSetSize>100</CacheRowSetSize>

<JavaBeansClassPath></JavaBeansClassPath>

<CallBackFunction>CrystalReportsLogoff</CallBackFunction>

</JavaBeans>

<SForce>

<CacheRowSetSize>100</CacheRowSetSize>

<QueryBatchSize>2000</QueryBatchSize>

<SocketTimeout>600000</SocketTimeout>

<UseProxy>TRUE</UseProxy>

<ProxyAddress>proxy.phl.sap.corp</ProxyAddress>

<ProxyPort>8080</ProxyPort>

<BatchLookupCacheJoinSize>200</BatchLookupCacheJoinSize>

</SForce>

</Javaserver-configuration>

</CrystalReportEngine-configuration>

The proxy has to be the actual proxy info and not a script

I think we should consider upgrading to CR 2008 SP3 as a minimum. 

I have maintained the Proxy url and port in the below path

C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\CRConfig.xml

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajkumar vana

Hi Fahed, Can you guide me in detail in handling the below requirement The idea is to convert reports from Crystal report10 (using SQL Server as a data source) to SAP BI OnDemand reports (using Salesforce objects as a data source). There is another project that is taking care of migrating the data from SQL Server to Salesforce (along with other functionalities). Is it necessary to upgrade to crystal reports 10 to crystal reports 11? I am facing problem in connecting salesforce to crystal reports. If we Are going through a proxy server? If that is the case, we will need to annotate the proxy information in the CRConfig.xml file. Near the bottom of the file there needs to be an entry for SForce. 100CrystalReportsLogoff 1002000600000TRUEproxy.phl.sap.corp8080200 The proxy has to be the actual proxy info and not a script I think we should consider upgrading to CR 2008 SP3 as a minimum. I have maintained the Proxy url and port in the below path C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\java\CRConfig.xml Please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks & Regards, Raj