function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jim.raynorjim.raynor 

My Five Finalists Would Have Been

Salesforce did a really smart job of hiding all other entries apart from the winning ones. I have done a few hackathons on Challenge Post earlier and this is the *only* one where they are not showing all submissions but only the winning submission in the gallery. While that is food for thought, I feel terrible for myself and some of the other awesome apps that folks built for this hackathon.

So, here are the top 5 apps that would have made the finals if I were judging this solely based on the videos I found on YouTube (and I've been doing software development for over 25 years). Just to be unbiased, this does not even include my own submission

* Smart
* Chatter Complete
* zip.ly
* Incoming
* Matt Lacey's app (Can't remember the name)

If I were to pick the top two, it would be Matt Lacey's app and Chatter Complete. I can't believe how those folks missed out.

dexter.henrydexter.henry

If I were among judges zone my votes would be for below five

*Chatter Complete

Incoming

* CustomerPath.io

* spFaces

* Serendipity 

These peoples did a really great job with submission but missed winners list.

Bit unfair !!

logontokartiklogontokartik

How do you look at all other submission videos? Is there place to look at all the submissions in ChallengePost?. BTW. I & my team mate built the Smart in around 30 hrs. Thank you for choosing it to be in Top 5. I really appreciate your feedback. 

Mike LeachMike Leach

"here are the top 5 apps" - By Anonymous

Right. Nice try though ;-)

Gaurav KheterpalGaurav Kheterpal

Just came acrosst this post. Thank you to whoever thought my app was worthy of being in final five. For other's reference, I'm posting the demo video link to my entry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Kxp8zhl00

Like most of you, I worked on it day and night to complete it on a timely basis after the hackathon was announced. I did not make it to the finals but my greater dejection is my app was not installed by judges and the demo video wasn't seen by them either. In any case, I strongly believe my app has a lot of potential so I'l continue working on it in future hoping to list it on AppExchange and who knows what it may lead to next.

Kartik, I think you should be able to find most of the hackathon submission demo videos on YouTube by searching for 'Salesforce hackathon' or 'Dreamforce hackathon' and set the filter to this week/ month.