function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emily CraigEmily Craig 

SF Programmer/Developer needed

Bridge (www.bridge.edu) is a Denver-based international language and education company.  We are seeking an experienced SF developer to assist in adding new customized features.

Summary of Projects:
Scheduling: We have built the bones and structure of a new scheduling program that works with standard and custom objects to schedule classes, charge student Accounts, pay instructors and show balances of classes taught, used and remaining for financial reporting.  There is still a fair amount of design that needs to be done to make the program user-friendly as well as more functionality that needs to be built.  However, all the tasks that are still unfinished require programming in order to finish.
Book Inventory: We have built the majority of this program but need a little more Apex code in order for it to function to its full capacity.
Teacher Portal: We need to build a teacher portal from our website to SalesForce so that the teachers can update information related to their students and classes.  We have existing customer portals to use as a design base, however the teacher portal will be much more in-depth as they will be editing more information and creating new information from the portal to be entered directly into SalesForce.
Testing: We have the objects and functionality built but need assistance getting customized, PDF reporting options to work.
Future projects: There will be many future projects for us as this is our main operating system and we want ALL functions of the company to be run via SalesForce.

Desired Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with SalesForce
• Knowledgeable in multiple programming languages, including Apex and VisualForce
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to think “outside the box”
• Have a keen eye for design/aesthetics as well as programming details
• Experience creating an app for the AppExchange

To Apply:
Please email the SalesForce Administrator, Emily Craig, at ecraig@bridge.edu.  Include hourly rate and available start date. The company is looking to start working with a developer immediately.
Venky5599Venky5599
Respected sir / Ma'am,

I, Venkateswarlu would like to submit myself as a potential applicant
for a suitable position in your reputed organization. Herewith, I'm
enclosing my resume as an attachment for your kind persual.
Expecting a favorable reply at your earliest convenience.

I Have total 4+yrs experience in SFDC.

Hourly Rate: $15

Available start date : Immediatly

Thanking you in advance,
with regards,

Venkateswarlu A,

M.No : +91-9620645599.
Raj SFcloudsRaj SFclouds
Hi Emily Craig,

Greetings Raj,

I am a representative of  "SFclouds Technologies Pvt Ltd" - The Leader in Salesforce Global Consulting with 6 + years Exp. "At SFcloud Inc,  We have implemented more than 200+ projects from USA, Australia, Asia-Pecific & India .

Check us out on the Salesforce Appexchange Direct Link :  http://goo.gl/gMdmc

Or Visit our website to See our clients reviews and  for contact  Us : http://www.sfclouds.com

For any enquiry about hourly price and other specific available start date, I request you please talk to SFclouds's business analyst Mr. Sumit Gulati (  Skype Id:  sumit.sfclouds1 ) Or  Contact Mr. Kamal Deep ( Skype Id :  kamaldeep.kd )

Our Phone Numbers -  +13233759313 (U.S.), 0120-4260370/371 ( India)

Looking forward your reply and we’re very keen to work with our familiar .edu domain again.

Thanks,

Raj SFclouds Inc.
Web: http://www.sfclouds.com 
PeaceMakerPeaceMaker
Hi,

If you are still looking , I can help you out. check my profile and let me know.

Thanks