function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rohitrrohitr 

CTI Demo Adapter Nothing Happens

I Installed the CTI demo adapter version 4.03 from salesforce.com and also setup the callcenter in the org by importing the xml file.
On Clicking the "Connect CTI Adapter" button, nothing happens.

Can someone let me know whats is happening here.

Thanks In Advance
Best Answer chosen by rohitr
rohitrrohitr
On chrome, when i clicked, Load Unsafe Date from the Shield icon on the address bar everything worked well. In IE a smiliar security window will pop up. Choose accordingly.

All Answers

Subhani_SFDCSubhani_SFDC
Hi Rohit,

It may be because of BROWSER blocks it for executing the condition. Please check the below link once for trouble shooting CTI adapter.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Troubleshooting_Your_CTI_Adapter

Thanks,
Subhani,
Salesforce Certified Developer,
www.mydbsync.com
rohitrrohitr
On chrome, when i clicked, Load Unsafe Date from the Shield icon on the address bar everything worked well. In IE a smiliar security window will pop up. Choose accordingly.
This was selected as the best answer
rohitrrohitr
Also in Chrome, You need to enable popups for the salesforce.com which lets a popout window when the adapter gerts connected to salesforce.com
Brooke HarperBrooke Harper
Hey! 

I experienced something similar to this with Chrome and all I did was to enable the popups for salesforce.com. I think this has something to do with the browser's security settings. I'm not sure if this is a known problem or if this is supposedly "normal".