function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SucreemSucreem 

Visualforce Page Syntax Error Referencing Static Resources

I'm trying to build a VF page using parts from an unmanaged package I found on the AppExchange (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wrXXEAY) but I can't resolve a "Syntax Error" I'm getting on line 1 of this code.  I hoping it's something I'm missing in the code.  If not, could it be a syntax error in the static resources?

<apex:page >
<!-- Include the JS files -->

<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/javascript/IWLjQueryLib.js’)}"/>
    <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/javascript/IWLCommons.js’)}"/>
    <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/javascript/IWLListview.js’)}"/>

<!-- Include all default CSS files for listview -->

<apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/styles/IWLCommonsDefault.css’)}"/>
    <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/styles/cssreset-context-min.css’)}"/>
    <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR(IWLResources, ‘/styles/IWLListviewDefault.css’)}"/>

<!-- The next sentence includes the widget in your page-->

<c:IWLListviewWidgetView DeveloperName="SampleList" />

</apex:page>
Best Answer chosen by Sucreem
SucreemSucreem
Hi Phillip, the full error message is "Syntax Error"... very imformative.

It turned out to be that the apostrophies were styled incorrectly (it was kind of slanted.. sorry I don't know if it has a special name).  I exchanged all the apostrophies with the standard kind and it work perfectly.  Thanks!

All Answers

Phillip SouthernPhillip Southern
Whats the full error message you are getting?
SucreemSucreem
Hi Phillip, the full error message is "Syntax Error"... very imformative.

It turned out to be that the apostrophies were styled incorrectly (it was kind of slanted.. sorry I don't know if it has a special name).  I exchanged all the apostrophies with the standard kind and it work perfectly.  Thanks!
This was selected as the best answer