function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnikaAnika 

project

Hello Guys,

I have joined the forum today. I have been tryig to find a good Project for my MSc in Salesforce,but was unable to find anything.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this:

I am hoping to find a company that would be able to suggest a possible project - something that would be useful to the company. Previously, I worked on Salesforce so possible ideas would be Quality of Service or located news item about company.
Quality of Service (My knowledge says):
Opportunity Product Objects
Lead
1 Trigger and 1 Class
(of course more will be done according to what the company’s requirements)

Located news item about company (rough idea):
What kind of products the company contains.
What products is the company releasing?
What is the company developing?
How customers come into that company?
How is the staff work going?
Who is the Owner?

Background: on my MSc programme I have been studying Telecommunication Systems. As part of the programme, I have to complete a project. The first stage, on which I spend only a small part of my time, starts in January and the aim is clarify the project aims. The second stage, which is full time, runs for 3 months from June. I have a supervisor at the University but would be happy to work as closely with a company as necessary.
If there are no requirements; what if I create a requirement list and if you could pass them onto the department for approval?

My idea is mainly programming based; if some networking could be included it would be great.

Kind regards,

Anika
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Duplicate

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000009DRRIA2