function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EvaDEvaD 

tabPanel activeTabClass bug in Winter 14

I'm using a Visualforce page with a tabPanel and when winter 14 was released the user could no longer click on the tabs to navigate.  After debugging, I found that the SFDC script was expecting a parameter previously not required. 

Code that used to work prior to release:

<apex:tabPanel id="AccountTabPanel" value="{!TabInFocus}" tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">

Fixed code includes the activeTabClass attribute:

<apex:tabPanel id="AccountTabPanel" value="{!TabInFocus}" tabClass="activeTab" activeTabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">

This isn't documented anywhere and clearly wasn't regression tested.  I have an AppExchange app that is broken because of this and since it's managed, I will have to contact the developers to get a new version with working tabs.  I submitted a case to SFDC Premier support which didn't get anywhere. 

Best Answer chosen by EvaD
EvaDEvaD
Received a reply from the iTools support team:  add the line “<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>” to the ‘Messages and Alerts’ Home Page component.   Here’s an article: http://community.mybb.com/thread-135747.html