function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khillan bhardwajkhillan bhardwaj 

beanstream Integration with salesforce

Hi ,

I need to integrate of beanstream with salesforce. i have create sanbox of beanstream. Can some once let me know the apex code  for intregation with beansstream

Thanks
Khillan Singh
Best Answer chosen by khillan bhardwaj
Thanks Ashish for you answer. I am able to made payment with beanstream as you allready know . now i am able to retrieve the data from beanstream if you or some else have such type of requirement please let me know i will expain to him or you how i did.

Thanks
Khillan Singh

All Answers

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Khillan, 

I could not find any sample code for Beanstream Integration. 

But you have to use the REST API to Integrate. 

You may try reaching out to BeanStream, they might have some existing solution. 

http://developer.beanstream.com/documentation/api-reference/

Regards,
Ashish
khillan Singhkhillan Singh
Hi Ashish ,

i show made connnection with beanstream and made transition sucessfully. but i need to get all the data from the beanstream. so  i need get method to retrieve the data

Thanks
Khillan singh
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Khillian Singh, 

We do not any documentation about how beanstream's data is retrieved. 

See the link which i came across might help, http://blog.formstack.com/2012/collect-manage-payments-beanstream-integration/

Or Contact Beanstream on how their data is exported. 

Regards,
Ashish
Thanks Ashish for you answer. I am able to made payment with beanstream as you allready know . now i am able to retrieve the data from beanstream if you or some else have such type of requirement please let me know i will expain to him or you how i did.

Thanks
Khillan Singh
This was selected as the best answer
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi Khillian, 

It would be great to know how you Integrated, some one in need might get to this post by googling and it be a great help. 

If possible please share or guide.

Regards,
Ashish