function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mandymandy 

Salesforce to Salesforce - forward record, connection displays as pending

Hello,

I setup S2S and selected my 2 objects to publish and subscribe. I forwarded a record on object A and selected to also forward the related records which included object B. When I go into the subscribed environment I only see object A without any records in object B. When I go back to the publishing org and forward the record in object B that related to object A via lookup, the forward screen says that the connection is 'pending (sent)'. What does this mean? Why doesn't the record for object B appear in the subscribing environment? Note object B is set to auto-accept forwarded records.

One other item to note, the name field in the publishing org for object B is an auto number. The name field for object B in the subscribing org is also an auto number. I thought this could be the issue so I changed the name field in the subscribing org to a text field...the data still does not transfer over.

I really appreciate any guidance!
MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian
Go to the Object B tab in subscribed org and check "Records from Connection" to accept it even though it is auto accept.

If this solves your problem, kindly mark it as the best answer.

Regards,
Magulan
http://www.infallibletechie.com