function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tantoniotantonio 

Salesforce1 not recognizing Visualforce Tab that is mobile ready

I have made a VF tab mobile ready. When I go to "Mobile Administration | Mobile Navigation" in setup, the tab isn't showing to add to the mobile navigation menu items.

Why??
Best Answer chosen by tantonio
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
The visualforce page that you are using for visualforce tab , have you checked the property:Available for Salesforce mobile apps

if this is not checked- you will not see the page tab (which uses this page) available on the list of Navigation Menu Items

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
The visualforce page that you are using for visualforce tab , have you checked the property:Available for Salesforce mobile apps

if this is not checked- you will not see the page tab (which uses this page) available on the list of Navigation Menu Items
This was selected as the best answer
tantoniotantonio
I ended up opening a case with SFDC and we ultimately found the documentation was a little off. It pointed me to the VF tab as the place to enable a VF page in mobile.

Sonam, you are correct. The VF page itself has its own setting for mobile. This is where you need to enable to page. Enabling a VF tab for mobile apparently does nothing...at least that we could find.