function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vanessa.a.barros1.39062202854728E12vanessa.a.barros1.39062202854728E12 

Grid visualforce

hi :) im building an visualforce page with a dinamic grid and im having trouble to pull the information there..
The table will only need information from one object but imy problem is the table format
should be like this
                       Colum1|colum2
              total
Name1   X          X             X 
Name2   X          X             X

so name1 and name 2 will be dinamic as the column 1 and column 2 and X will be values (everything is stored in one object)
im struggling to see how i build this in visualforce.
thanks
Bob.390672021994282E12Bob.390672021994282E12
I have you wrote any code so far? LIke a SOQL query and visual force page?
vanessa.a.barros1.39062202854728E12vanessa.a.barros1.39062202854728E12
i have the query from the controller
public list<Agency_Estimate__c> getAgencyEstimates()
    {

lstAgencyEstimates = [SELECT a.U_Euro_Exchange_Rate__c, a.U_Entity__c, a.Traditional_Agency_Estimate_Spilt_Value__c,
                                         a.Total_Estimate__c, a.Target_Date__c, a.SystemModstamp, a.Status__c,
                                         a.SaveAsDraft__c, a.Rejected__c, a.Name, a.Local_Currency__c,
                                         a.LastViewedDate, a.LastReferencedDate, a.LastModifiedDate, a.LastModifiedById, a.LastActivityDate,
                                         a.IsDeleted, a.Id, a.Fiscal_Year__c, a.Fee_Type__c, a.Exchange_Traditional_Estimate_Value__c,
                                         a.Exchange_Digital_Estimate_Value__c, a.Exchange_Adaptation_Estimate_Value__c, a.Exception_Type__c,
                                         a.Digital_Agency_Estimate_Split_Value__c, a.CreatedDate, a.CreatedById, a.Controller__c, a.Comments__c,
                                         a.Category__c, a.CMCO_ReviewStatus__c, a.Brand__c, a.Brand_Estimate__c, a.Agency__c, a.Agency_Entity__c,
                                         a.Adaptation_Agency_Estimate_Split_Value__c,a.Brand_Estimate__r.Total_Estimate__c,
                                         a.Brand_Estimate__r.Target_Date__c,a.Agency_Entity__r.Billing_Country__c,a.U_Entity__r.Name,
                                         a.Agency_Entity__r.Name,a.Exchange_Total_Estimate__c,a.U_Entity__r.Billing_Country__c,
                                         a.Brand_Estimate__r.Digital_Estimate_Split_Value__c,a.Brand_Estimate__r.Traditional_Estimate_Split_Value__c,
                                         a.Brand_Estimate__r.Adaptation_Estimate_Split_Value__c,a.Brand_Estimate__r.Fiscal_Year__c,
                                         a.brand_estimate__r.Status__c,a.brand_estimate__r.Are_Agency_Estimates_in_Draft_Status__c,
                                         a.Brand_Estimate__r.Agency_Estimate__c     
                                  FROM Agency_Estimate__c a
                                  WHERE a.Brand_Estimate__r.Id = :trimmedBrandEstimateID and a.SaveAsDraft__c = false and a.isAgencyEstimateDeleted__c = false];                                                               

return lstAgencyEstimates;
    }
so this should have this format
                       Colum1|colum2
              total
Name1   X          X             X
Name2   X          X

colum should be the names of this U_Entity__r.Name
name should be the names of Agency_Entity__r.name

i know that i need more functions in the controllers but i cannot visualize how i will do that format of table..never done.
Bob.390672021994282E12Bob.390672021994282E12
So for the visual force page:

<apex:page standardController="objectname" extensions="yourcustomcontroller" showHeader="True">
<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!TheRecordsIShow}" var="c" id="table">
                <apex:column value="{!c.Column1}" />
                <apex:column value="{!c.Column2}" />

</apex:pageBlockTable>                   
        </apex:pageBlock>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>