function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
suneetha.kondasuneetha.konda 

Adding crunchbase to a visual force page

Hi Team,

I have a custom page for account (visual force page). I need to add crunchbase profile details to this visual force page.
I already installed the app and came to know like (there are two visual force pages as part of crunchbase). I tried including the visulaforce page of crunchabse, but failed. Pls guide me how can I acheive the crunchbase on my visual force page
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

If the Visualforce page is contained in an installed managed package, you can only view the page. You can’t edit, delete or clone it.

You can retrieve following profile details in controller in SOQL and display that in VF.

SELECT CreatedById,CreatedDate,Description,Id,LastModifiedById,LastModifiedDate,LastReferencedDate,
LastViewedDate,Name,PermissionsApiEnabled,PermissionsApiUserOnly,
PermissionsAuthorApex,PermissionsBulkApiHardDelete,PermissionsCanInsertFeedSystemFields,
PermissionsCanUseNewDashboardBuilder,PermissionsChatterFileLink,PermissionsConnectOrgToEnvironmentHub,
PermissionsConvertLeads,PermissionsCreateMultiforce,PermissionsCustomizeApplication,PermissionsCustomSidebarOnAllPages,
PermissionsDistributeFromPersWksp,PermissionsEditCaseComments,PermissionsEditEvent,PermissionsEditOppLineItemUnitPrice,
PermissionsEditPublicDocuments,PermissionsEditReadonlyFields,PermissionsEditTask,PermissionsEmailAdministration,
PermissionsEmailTemplateManagement,PermissionsEnableNotifications,PermissionsFlowUFLRequired,PermissionsIdentityConnect,
PermissionsImportLeads,PermissionsInboundMigrationToolsUser,PermissionsInstallMultiforce,PermissionsManageAnalyticSnapshots,
PermissionsManageAuthProviders,PermissionsManageBusinessHourHolidays,PermissionsManageCallCenters,PermissionsManageCases,
PermissionsManageCategories,PermissionsManageChatterMessages,PermissionsManageCustomReportTypes,PermissionsManageDataCategories,
PermissionsManageDataIntegrations,PermissionsManageEmailClientConfig,PermissionsManageLeads,PermissionsManageMobile,
PermissionsManageQuotas,PermissionsManageRemoteAccess,PermissionsManageSolutions,PermissionsManageUsers,PermissionsMassInlineEdit,
PermissionsModifyAllData,PermissionsNewReportBuilder,PermissionsOutboundMigrationToolsUser,PermissionsOverrideForecasts,
PermissionsPasswordNeverExpires,PermissionsPublishMultiforce,PermissionsResetPasswords,PermissionsRunReports,
PermissionsScheduleJob,PermissionsScheduleReports,PermissionsSendSitRequests,PermissionsSolutionImport,
PermissionsTransferAnyCase,PermissionsTransferAnyEntity,PermissionsTransferAnyLead,PermissionsUseTeamReassignWizards,
PermissionsViewAllData,PermissionsViewAllForecasts,PermissionsViewCaseInteraction,PermissionsViewDataCategories,
PermissionsViewMyTeamsDashboards,PermissionsViewSetup,SystemModstamp,UserLicenseId,UserType FROM Profile

Hi vanita Happy to get help form u☺. when I try to run the query its throwing error. I can go to profile object from schema browser and make the query to run. But how it helps me☹
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hi,

What details of profile you want to show in visualforce page?
I need to show crunch base profile details. If I use standard page layout, I am able to show the crunch base profile to my end users but few users are viewing the visual force page developed by me for account display. I failed to show crunch base profile details to my end users If I’m using visual force page for display. Hope u got it now☺. Crunch base is an managed package we get through installed package and provided by red kite team/publisher.
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

In that case you need to reach out to the package providers as you can not see code of managed package. Package has been designed to support standard pages only.
Ok cool thank you. Happy to get in touch with u☺