function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ricky MartinRicky Martin 

Add Standard fields into Custom Object

Hi,
I have created custom object (resumobject) and I would like to add standard fields(name, email,date) along with custom fields so how to add both fields in the custom object.

Regards,
Gobi
Adnubis LLCAdnubis LLC
You can easily add custom fields to track names, emails, and dates. That being said here are some of the standard fields that come with Custom Objects: 

Created By 
Last Modified By 
Owner
Name  (This field can be given a custom label and be Text or Auto Number)

Here is a link to a page on System Fields. This will give you a lot more detail on the system fields that are provided with most objects (custom and standard)

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/system_fields.htm

You will want to use Custom fields to track things like name,emails, and dates. Each has a very specific field type available. Hope this helps a bit.

Ricky MartinRicky Martin

Thank Adnubis.

could you plese explain below the requirement is possible:

(1) describe the web sources you would use, and the language of those web sources.
(2) What would the precise google query be to find the Chief Agency Officer, or similar role, for Fosun Prudential Life
(3) How you would go about determining email addresses.and, in particular, for Chinese names with middle initials in them (usually).

Thanks

Adnubis LLCAdnubis LLC
I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Could you explain a little more?