function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bhushan PatilBhushan Patil 

Trigger do not getting fired when record is auto-accepted in Target Org.

Hi,
       I am sharing contact object with two orgs using s2s. Records are accepted in Target org with auto-accept option selected and I want the trigger to get fired on insertion of records in the target org, but trigger do not get fired.
          If I uncheck the auto-accept option, the trigger get fired. But my schenario need the trigger to be fired when auto-accept is selected. Please Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance. 
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

Could you please check if the traget Org has enough space for new records. If yes, then check debug logs for any error.

Refer:http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Best_Practices_for_Salesforce_to_Salesforce
Hi, Actually, target Org has enough space and debug log is also not generated, this means trigger was not fired.
Vinita_SFDCVinita_SFDC
Hello,

Is there any other trigger on contact object in target Org? Try adding system.debug() to the test to make sure that contactis getting created. Check what information is provided by debug statements in developer console.
Hi,
         In my org, currently there is only one trigger on contact object and I also want to share that trigger get fired, if record inserted manually or when auto-accept is unchecked. only problem is that it is not getting fired when auto-accept is checked.