function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HareHare 

Automated email with PDF attachment & attachment on opportunity

So I was wondering how I can attach a file to an opportunity. Basically what we do is sell a product online that requires an agreement. When they buy the product, we generate a pdf of the agreement and mail it to them. What I would like to do is upload the pdf agreement and attach it to the corresponding opportunity . I am pretty sure this can be accomplished, but I don't see much documentation on it. I am using conga composer salesforce appexchange its send mail to users with attchments and showing in Activity History in opportunity related list with file name but its not showing in attchments . Any one have any ideas?
apex_keenapex_keen
Just wondering, why are you not using  standard out of box 'quotes' feature provided by Salesforce ?
thisisnotaprilthisisnotapril
Hi Hareesh, you posted this question multiple times and your other question about Conga multiple times. The duplicate posts are being deleted. Do not post your question multiple times please. It does not get your question answered quicker; it actually clutters up the site and makes it harder for the community to help out. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.