function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WycadoWycado 

Change Set upload Failures

I'm trying to upload an Outbound Change Set from Sandbox to Production. Code coverage is 91%, I have all the User permissions regarding change sets, and my test upload of a small change set deployed without incident.

The outbound change set upload failed due to a system error below. I've tried 3 times now. I've gone thru my change set and added all dependencies, Profiles, and my files are far less than the max of 5,000. This looks to be something at the salesforce end, but I have to get this done this weekend, and I'm not confident of salesforce's response to the Case I just opened. If anyone has any experience with this type of error please let me know.

When I am trying to upload my change set it fails I get the following email from salesforce:
(numbers except for the error number changed to protect the innocent)

-------------------------
Change set: Sandbox to Production (DRTf007000777777)
Organization: SVelynxbox (Developer Sandbox) (BBDf00876555555)
User: Jeff Susich (2287009300AB262)
Error Number: 1229306923-165637 (152101301)

Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.
------------------------
mshelmanmshelman
That's a tough situation if you are under pressure to deploy....if you have Eclipse set up you can use it for deployment