function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GSPGSP 

how to remove the approval process on a single record once we active the approval process on that record.?

User-added image
VeniRayVeniRay
Hi Gsp,

If you meant, how to cancel Approval process afetr the submission: you need to recall then approval process. To do this, you need tick the allow submitter to recall in step 6 (Initial Submiter) of the approval process, then the user will have ability to recall/cancel the approval process.
GSPGSP
Thanks for update...
I have approval trigger on custom object.it  is fire when stage is "Submit" then automatically approval process will start...
so i updated  data like stage as "Submit" and some other  values also using dataloader  ....by mistake i forgot to deactive that trigger.
so....approval process got fired..so i need not display "Approval History" in record detail page.

please help me...i don not want display below page in record detail page..is there any way to remove ?

User-added image
SPN9SPN9
GSP,

Can you not modify the page layouts to remove the approval related history on this object?
GSPGSP
Yes..! i dont want to display that approval history in record detail page..or else can i roll back that approval process for that record.?