function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
murdocmurdoc 

Disable Advanced Currency Management

I am trying to disable Advanced Currency Management. One of our admins turned it on in our instance and it is causing havoc in several Visualforce elements. I need it turned off. When I go to click disable and spools for about two minutes and then gives me this error: Your request exceeded the time limit for processing.

I've tried different browsers, different users,  both on and off our network, same error. Any ideas?
Best Answer chosen by murdoc
murdocmurdoc
Thanks for your response. I have just been informed by Premier Support that this is a known issue and they are working on a fix. They wouldn't commit to a timeframe, but they speculated that it could be resolved within a month this is as of March 1, 2014.

All Answers

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi,

Did you try disabling the Advanced Currency Management feature after 27th February? Trying to understand if the issue is still eprsistent or came up during that specific time only when you were trying to toggle the feature.
murdocmurdoc
Thanks for your response. I have just been informed by Premier Support that this is a known issue and they are working on a fix. They wouldn't commit to a timeframe, but they speculated that it could be resolved within a month this is as of March 1, 2014.
This was selected as the best answer