function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suresh RaghuramSuresh Raghuram 

open an account when a link in the embeded Vfpage clicked.

Hi Community,

I have a Vf page embeded on the standard account page.
In Vf page I am displaying the list of partner  records. I provided the the partner name with the hyper link.
Up to here it is going fine when i click on the link it is opening a the partner record. on left click opening in a new tab.

The same thing when it comes to Salesforce1 mobile app.
When i click on the partner link it opens the whole vfpage with the list of all partner records.

Does any one came acrosss this and if so, please share the solution how you overcome this.

Thanks,
Sure
Adnubis LLCAdnubis LLC
Try putting this in your Visualforce Page, I believe you can stuff that in between your <head> tags.

<base target="_parent" />

That should force the links in your embedded page to open in the parent.

Regards,

Jim Hutcherson
akhilesh_sfdcakhilesh_sfdc
You can also use some of the Salesforce1 JS hooks to launch standard detail view of a record from your VF page. Here's the documentation on how to do it: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/salesforce1/Content/vf_dev_best_practices_navigation.htm
Suresh RaghuramSuresh Raghuram
Hi Jim,

I tried that and it doent work for me.
Here is my code, can u suggest where can i tweek it to get the solution.
<apex:pageBlock id="pageblock" >
<apex:outputPanel >

<apex:column >
      <apex:facet name="header">  <apex:commandLink value="{!$Label.P_Partner}" action="{!clickAccount}" /> </apex:facet>
       <!-- <apex:commandLink onclick="openpage('{!prt.AccountToId }');" > {!prt.AccountTo.name} </apex:commandLink> -->
       <a href="../{!prt.AccountToId}" target="_parent"> {!prt.AccountTo.name}</a>     
</apex:column>

<apex:column >
      <apex:facet name="header"><apex:commandLink value="{!$Label.P_Role}" action="{!clickRole}" /></apex:facet>
        {!prt.role}
</apex:column>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:outputPanel>
<apex:pageBlock>

In browse this is working as a normal link but in mobile app.
It is doing as follows.
When i click on that link it opens a vf page with all the list view of records that are already shown in the embeeded vfpage page on account.
after clicking on the link one more time in the list view of vf page it opens the new browser window .

Thanks,
Sure