function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkat PenukondaVenkat Penukonda 

Can site.com page be used in community without salesforce header and tab bar?

Site.com pages can be added to communities using a web tab. In the community this will be displayed under one of salesforce tabs along with top salesforce header, global search box etc.

Is it possible to display the site.com page in full frame of browser without any of the default community tab bar and above area?  Any answer to this question and details about how to achieve it will be highly appreciated.
Chandra PrakashChandra Prakash
Hello Venkat,

Yes you can Can site.com page be used in community without salesforce header and tab bar..

Go to VisualForce page
<apex:page showHeader="false"> showHeader="false"

Regards,
Chandra Prakash Sharma
Hello Prakash, 
Thanks for the replay. But I still have my question unanswered.

My understanding is that to use site.com page in community,  the only way is to define it as a web tab.  However, in web tabs we can not use any of the <apex> tags.

So, how to define this? Is there any other method of adding site.com page to community?
I used force.com pages (Visual Force) pages with showheader false, and setting it as the  only VF tab in community. So, when the user is logged into community, only this page is shown in full browser. Then all the other linked pages of this community are also similar no SF header pages. This worked for my requirement.