function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PJR-03820PJR-03820 

Change Set Deployment Failure on Apex Classes

I'm not a developer, but made a minor modification an existing Apex Class. The change was simply upating an email address within the code. When I went to deploy it, it failed, saying "This deployment failed due to one or more errors and was rolled back. No components were deployed."

The Component Deployment Results section shows 3 Apex classes from another AppExchange package that have absolutely nothing to do with what I'm deploying. They are not referenced in any way, nor was I deploying them.

Thoughts?
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi ,

Run all Test and see the Test Coverage. It might be less than 75% .

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/An_Introduction_to_Apex_Code_Test_Methods

Regards,
Ashish
PJR-03820PJR-03820
The unit test produces the following results show 75 for the “batch process” class test and 35 for the “scheduler process” class. I’m trying to update the batch class. This is from the deployment history. When I’m in the developer console both tests pass. But it still won’t go.
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi , 

In the test class you have to give dummy values to the object and save the record so that it ni the background runs the class and executes through all the lines of code. 

If you have multiple conditions then you have to put multiple dummy records that meet all the conditions. 

Regards,
Ashish