function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hdirani1.394722562975038E12hdirani1.394722562975038E12 

Wanted: VisualForce Site for Company Community - Immediate one time project!

We are looking for a Developer who will be able to build our Community Site with the help of Visualforce.

It is an immediate one time project that includes building a customized community site for our company. Entry-Level Developers are welcome!

We recently upgraded to Salesforce Enterprise and got the Service Cloud Edition with it. We have deployed it internally and set it up. But we would like to have a nicer Community Site that the one that Salesforce Communities come with.  

More information available per email conversation or phone call. 

ForcepowerForcepower
Helene, Please drop me an email at service@4cepower.com. Hope to be of assistance.
samrsamr
Please email us to discuss the scope.

samr@expsoltech.com

ccuevasccuevas
Hi Helene,

We are currently wrapping up three community projects, and I'd love to show you some samples of our community work.

Shoot me an email, so we can set-up a call to discuss. We will be able to demo customer community and partner community, if needed.

Regards,
Carlie Stuart
carlie@ForceBrain.com
(800) 708-1790
TapMyBrain Inc.TapMyBrain Inc.
Hi Helene,

I would like to have a call with you to discuss further about your project.  Please give me a call at 416-275-6647 to discuss further.

Sanchivan Sivadasan
Sanchivan@TapMyBrainInc.com
416-275-6647
Subramani_SFDCSubramani_SFDC

Hi Helene,

We are Trinay technology solutions. We can help you on  salesforce customization and Community development in salesforce, Please let us know if you need any help with Salesforce and other technologies.

Regards,

Website
: http://trinaytech.com/
Trinay Technology Solutions LLC,
12 Drake Ct,  South Windsor,   CT 06074.
Telephone:+1 570 575 0475
E-mail:  hari@trinaytech.com,subramani@trinaytech.com

rohitkumar1.3958402604160034E12rohitkumar1.3958402604160034E12
Hi Helene,

Greetings,

I have gone through your requirements about required experienced Salesforce Developer to building a customized community site. I am very much capable of fulfilling your requirements. Please share your detailed requirements so we will review and suggest you the best solution.

I have team of experienced Salesforce Developers who have 4+ years of experience in configuring, installing Salesforce CRM and do any level of customization & creating apps. 

Our skill sets include:
>> Customization and Configuration of Salesforce.com
>> Creating Custom Objects, Profiles, PermissionSets, Roles, OWD’s, Page layouts, Record Types, S2S customization as per the Client requirements.
>> Batch apex, Schedule apex and Dynamic apex.
>> Maintain, enhance and create workflows & approval Process and validation rules.
>> IDE tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
>> Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Visual Force Pages
>> Strong SOSL and SOQL writing skills
>> Data Loader and Import Wizard
>> Customizing the Reports by showing Conditional Highlighting in reports.
>> Configuring & Deployment of web pages in Force.com site.

Please feel free to ask any queries. We would be happy to answer to your satisfaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Rohit Kumar
http://www.indivar.com/
Email id: rohitkumar@indivar.com
Skype id: indivar.rohit  &  vairitechindivar