function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anvesh PaidakulaAnvesh Paidakula 

Need Sollution for this for this?

I want to display the no of days since transaction records was created AND assigned to the user.. For this i had taken formulae field and captured the result value of No Of Days. This was resulting on every record fine. One user may assign to any no of records..

The formulae that i had return was

CASE(MOD( Transaction_Date__c - DATE(1985,6,24),7),
0 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1),
1 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1),
2 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),
3 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),
4 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),
5 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0),
6 , CASE( MOD( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0),
999)
+
(FLOOR(( TODAY() - Transaction_Date__c )/7)*5)-2

So, This will skips the Saturday, Sunday and gives the No of days.

I have generated Report, when i drop this field on Report it Results the Summerized value. But i want MOst Recent days value. Suppose if the user last Transaction is 14/3/14. then it ll give 3 as the value(Skip saturday,sunday). for that user. (I want most recent). Because same user may have different value in some other record as i said same user can assign to any no of records.

Can we create fields on the user detail that would calculate the ‘Days since’ based on record creation.  We need to find a format where the ‘Days since last’ value is recalculated daily and the new value overwrites the old value (ideally we can capture historic values via field history tracking).
c. User field ‘Days since last Sale’ would be based on number of days since transaction records was created AND assigned to the user.
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi, 

This is possible, but you have to create a Trigger with the Logic in it which the formua field is not capable of doing this. 

Regards,
Ashish