function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mshroyermshroyer 

Change window height of Visualforce Publisher Action

Hello!

I'm trying to create a publisher action with a visualforce page that calls a visual workflow...and I'm learning how to do all 3 at the same time. Pretty new to publisher actions, never built anything with visualforce and this will be my first visual workflow. So go easy on me :)

The Visualforce page is actually very simple, all it needs to do is set the Opportunity Id to a variable that I call in the Visual Workflow. This is working fantastically! However, the window in the publisher action is small and cuts out a lot of fields I have in my Visual Workflow screen. I need to know how to adjust the height so that I can fit all of my fields in the window. Also, I'd love for the fields to be in 2 columns (not sure if I do that in visualforce or the workflow).

Here's my Visualforce page code, like I said, very simple, but how do I adjust the height of the publisher action window with it? Is that possible? (reminder, never done a visualforce page before, I'm fine with apex, but this visualforce stuff is quite a bit different)

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"  >

<flow:interview name="New_JBH_Request" >
            <apex:param name="Opportunity" value="{!Opportunity.Id}"/>
        </flow:interview>

</apex:page>
PrasanntaPrasannta (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please refer to the link below to Change window height of Visualforce Publisher Action-

http://help.salesforce.com/help/pdfs/en/actions_impl_guide.pdf

Hope this helps.