function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Krrish KarthikKrrish Karthik 

Multiple User Using Same Object

I have Create a Custom Object(Survey_Result__c) With Fields are Evaluated_Area_1__c, Evaluated_Area_2__c, Evaluated_Area_3__c, Evaluated_Area_4__c, Evaluated_Area_5__c.. 5 fileds.  i get all fields Average using soql.. i have using all users list in vf page with checkboxes.
if i click first checkbox user and display the if i click first user Survey Result Records are to be display with Avg. and then click second User Displayed frst user survey records and seecond user records both are averaged to be display.. whats the solution? if I get What user I click i can display the survey Result records.. Whats the Solution? tell the Answer..
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
This can be accomplished by creating a VF page to display pageblocktable of all users with checkboxes which follows the wrapper class.  Please refer to the below article on more information about Wrapper class http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Wrapper_Class
i have already using wrapper class..  my frst user check  box click frst user survey will be diplayed in table with average.. but second i click second User , first user and second user survey both are averaged to be displayed in table
wthats the solution
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
Can you share the screenshot of the issue in two scenarios i.e.., 1. When working perfectly for single user 2. When two users are selected
User-added image
User 1(Karthikkannan SonaiMuthu) Click Survey list are Averaged in particular Date.
Next User Hiring Manager 1 Record date 3/16/2014. If i select particular date and click Hiring Manager
The Survey List are usr1 and usr2 will be Averaged... and displayed
User-added image

Whats the Solution..
if I Change query Or coding..  Pls tel the Answers..
walgreens receiptsurveywalgreens receiptsurvey
My Wawa Visit Survey Website (https://www.mywawavisit.one/) helps to get free a $25 Gift Card & $75 Free Hoagies for a year after finishing the survey.