function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Siva SakthiSiva Sakthi 

How to access the managed package objects for community users?

Hi, 
I have installed the managed package in to my org. here the system admin access all the managed package objects and pages classes, successfully. I have created the community users to set all object permission , i checked  all the objects have deployed mode.they got the tabs once they clicked that tabs means its showing error like "No url longer exist" how to solve this problem.? I need suggestion .
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi Maheshwar,

When a user doesn't have access to a particular object - they tab would not be visible to the user - also, if the user tries to open a record which he doesn't have access to - it would give insufficient privilege.

The URL no longer exists error comes up when the record/object itself is not there..could you please paste a screenshot of the erro recieved? are these tabs  Visualforce tabs by any chance?
Siva SakthiSiva Sakthi
Hi Sonam,

Now the no longer problem is solved using the permission set. Once the Community user click the object tab link means its automatically loged out.they not able to access the objects.how to solve this.
Afreen ShaikAfreen Shaik
Hi Maheshwar,

How did you solve the 'URL no longer Exists' problem.I'm facing same issue.Can help me with that.

Siva SakthiSiva Sakthi
Check the Community users Profile CRUD permissions of Objects and Pages. Also check the Package Perfix name access for all Vf Pages URL.
Souleymane Sid AhmedSouleymane Sid Ahmed
hello, i have  similar issue to display the custom objet through the navigation item Menu.
Page not avalaible result displayed on the browser.
any clue how to fix it? issue not reproduced when displaying custom object through components (ex: record list or record détail...)
JSingh9JSingh9
Hi Ahmed, was you able to find any solution for this?