function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
omar1.3960310361809546E12omar1.3960310361809546E12 

Salesforce Architect: Part-Time Remote

I'm looking for a Salesforce Architect who can help us customize and design our SF deployment. We're at the early stages of SF adoption and need someone who can...

1. Create a visualforce page that makes adding a new account and contact a one step process across both browser and SF1. 
2. Help guide us and teach us best practices with SF. WHat's the best way to capture data in SF? WHat's the best way of using SF as project managment tool. 

We are an economic development (not a sales based) agency. THe ideal canidate will have experience working with similar agencies. 

Expect  30 hours of customization and consultation in the next two months, and a trickly thereafter. 
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Hi Omar,

I am Rejith, leading the Salesforce practice at QBurst. (holds 5 Salesforce certifications) . You can see my detailed profile here at http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

I have 5 years of strong experience in CRM consulting and Salesforce implementations.

We can help you with your Salesforce consulting & customiation work. We would like to have a call with you so that we can introduce ourselves  in more detail in the call. Can we connect tomorrow morning? My skype id is Rejith.Varma

Looking forward to talking to you.

best regards,
Rejith
Rejith@qburst.com
shehzadkabmarch1.3966342466058142E12shehzadkabmarch1.3966342466058142E12
Hi Omar,

I am shahzad, Working on Salesforce Integration and Customization practices at OPENLANE CANADA.

I have 3 years of strong experience in CRM customization and Salesforce implementations
with reputable organization in Toronto, CA.

I can help you with your Salesforce consulting & customiation work.
I would like to have chat with you so that we can further discuss the project in details.
Let me know when is a good time to talk to you
My skype id is sheziskype

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Shahzad
shehzadkab@gmail.com