function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tony1.3965458682748613E12tony1.3965458682748613E12 

Looking for Force.com developer

I'm looking for someone to customize our salesforce.com database to meet unique needs of our business.  We currently have a software platform running on SQL that I believe we can accomplish the same daily tasks using salesforce.  The short range goal is to integrate data from our SQL program to populate reports & dashboards and make the information available on a customer portal.  The long range goal is to migrate off the SQL program and perform all functions within salesforce.

Short term needs are for someone who knows how to develop a customer portal that matches our website and to publish data from our SQL database.  Our clients should be able to login and see all of the reports assigned to their account.

Our long term goal is to migrate our operation to salesforce.com platform.  The SQL platform that we use is a software program that merges demographic data onto forms that are submitted to insurance companies. These forms are to credential and contract healthcare providers with insurance networks.  Our software stores all demographics, education, training, licensing, and other data about each provider client and then we are able to output all the data onto different carrier forms by having the forms mapped.  My overall thought is that some sort of case management could be used to manage each of these "applications".  

NIK_USANIK_USA
Hi

I would like to discuss more on the opportunity. Pls share your email to continue the thread offline.

Thanks
NK.
tony@nationalcredentialing.com
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Dear Tony,

We can help you with your Salesforce needs. I am Rejith, leading the Salesforce practice at QBurst. (holds 5 Salesforce certifications) . You can see my detailed profile here at http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

I have 5 years of strong experience in CRM consulting and Salesforce implementations.

We would like to have a call with you so that we can introduce my company and myself in more detail in the call. Can we connect tomorrow morning? My skype id is Rejith.Varma

best regards,
Rejith
Email: Rejith@qburst.com
The project is awarded. Thank you for your interest but we are no longer taking proposals.

Thanks,
Tony