function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vkurth1.3966215109077698E12vkurth1.3966215109077698E12 

I would like to keep the hover link and show info and remove the related list on Accounts for the account team

On the standard Accounts object we have too many related lists.  Makes the page look too busy.  I want to keep the hover link for some of the standard objects like Account Teams but do not want the related list to be viewed below.  PAGES ARE TOO LONG AND BUSY.  This is not a custom object.  By reviewing info on site looks like I would have to create a VF page to do this?  That seems like a lot of work to keep something from displaying below.
Best Answer chosen by vkurth1.3966215109077698E12
JonathanBaltzJonathanBaltz
Hello,
I'm sorry to say, but your assumption about needing to create a Visualforce page is correct.  The hover links at the top of every detail page are directly related to the the related lists that appear at the bottom of the page.  If you get rid of the Related List, you would get rid of the hover links.  A possible solution with less work than a full VF page, but requires more technical know-how, would be to make a VF page of all the hover links you want with some jQuery or another js framework, and add it as an embedded VF page.