function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EvertonSzekeresEvertonSzekeres 

Salesforce to webservice

Hello !

I have a code to update my web service and it works fine.

Today I added another fields and I'm getting an error.
This is the fields I tried to add:
Situa_o_Avulso__c
Fotos_Colacao__c
Fotos_Baile__c
Fotos_Outros__c
Panoramicas__c

Failed to invoke future method 'private static void AtualizarFormando(String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String)' on class 'SistemaFF' for job id '707U000000aSJXW'

caused by: System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Formandos.ProcessaFormando(String Autorizacao, String ID_do_formando__c, String FirstName, String LastName, String PersonBirthdate, String PersonMobilePhone, String PersonEmail, String PersonHomePhone, String Bairro__c, String Celular_da_mae__c, String Celular_do_pai__c, String Cep__c, String Cidade__c, String Complemento__c, String Email_alternativo__c, String Endereco__c, String Nome_da_mae__c, String Nome_do_pai__c, String Nro__c, String Telefone_da_mae__c, String Telefone_do_pai__c, String PersonOtherPhone, String UF__c, String Situa_o_Avulso__c, String Fotos_Colacao__c, String Fotos_Baile__c, String Fotos_Outros__c, String Panoramicas__c)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace --- faultcode=soap:Server faultactor=

Class.SistemaFFServiceClient.FormandosSoap.ProcessaFormando: line 47, column 1
Class.SistemaFF.AtualizarFormando: line 41, column 1

Thanks!
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
Hi , 

.Net Error . The Service i was calling was throughing this error.
You just  put a debug point  in your  webservice created in .net , when You will call the service from salesforce , It will stop in debug point.
You try to debug it ,you will know where the real problem is.

Regards,
Ashish