function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sfdc_beginnerSfdc_beginner 

Ways to Import data to multiple objects from a master sheet (csv)

Hi There,

Is there a way with which i can import records to multiple objects from a single master sheet (csv)

Does Apex data loader supports this feature ? Else is there any other way to do it ?

Thanks
SFDC BEginner
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hey,

This is something which AFAIK won't be possible using data loader but there might be apps out there which can update or upload salesforce data to multiple objects - reference thread: https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000gtUSAAY
Thanks Sonam!

But is there any recommended apps that can be used ,since the real time data import involves importing data to multiple objects

Thanks in advance
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi,

When you say real time data import are you trying to sync Salesforce database with any other DB fdrom where records are created in real time?
If yes, pls let me know which 3rd party are you using to sync salesforce DB with so I can suggest any applications available to get this done..

HI,

Sorry for the confusion.

My question was , in the real time data migration, the data (in tables) from the Source DB would be exported as such with relations and hence we might need to upload the export as such into Salesforce objects ? Is it possible ?

Is there any other way to Import data from tables into multiple objects at a go , rather than importing records into object A and then using its ID's to import its related records into Object B which is tedious ?