function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vfexp41vfexp41 

Deploymenet Steps

HI,
      IN my Sandbox i have 2 custom objects and 4 standard objects

the relation ship

Account--->>contact-->>opp-->>Quote(custom object)-->>quote-line(custom object)-->>Product

i am planning to move this to production i want move standard objects also, or only custom objects

i have the following

3 WFR on Quote + 1 WFR on Quote-line item
 1 trigger on Quote
 1 V.f page is for Quote
 3 webservices
 1 Visualforce template

here quote is parent and line item is child. Quote having roll-up summaries for line-items
can anyone give mesuggestions in which way i want to move above all, first which i want to move
splitthebills1.3947274848456084E12splitthebills1.3947274848456084E12
Hi

I found the above quite confusing, so i'll offer some general deployment advice.

Basically, you want to deploy all the changes and there's no restriction on how you do that. So, for the standard objects, all you need to deploy are the changes you've made to those objects, such as the new relationships between thos objects and the custom objects.

Deployments are pretty straightforward and simply depend on you deploying a logical changeset - i.e. everything that production will need to work like sandbox

Regards

Andy
vfexp41vfexp41
@Andy,

Account--->>contact-->>opp-->>Quote(custom object)-->>quote-line(custom object)-->>Product  actually i have thses objects in sandbox, when coming to production i have Account,contact,opp,products these all are standard for my prjt i am using some standard + custom objects shall i want to move again standard objects to production, or custom objects it self.
splitthebills1.3947274848456084E12splitthebills1.3947274848456084E12
again, when you deploy, you don't deploy objects again, but you want to deploy the changes. in SF an object is unique and individual from it's fields, triggers, etc. So, just deploy what's changed. 

Have new fields been added? If so, deploy the fields.
Have new triggers been added? If so, deploy the triggers.
Have new objects been created? If so, deploy the objects.

You literally need to deploy the parts that are missing on production.