function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sleven1868sleven1868 

sforce.one.navigateTOURL not working

I have a custom VF page that attached ot a Mobile VF Tab.  That is a basic knowledge search page.  I want to click from there to an Article Detail page (another custom VF Page made for Mobile).  Problem is that sforce.onenavigatetourl doesn't work.  I get an error message "The page you are trying to access is not supported on mobile devices"  and the page does hav ethe checkbox checked.  

Here is my Code:

<a href="javascript:sforce.one.navigateToURL('/apex/ArticleTest?id={!article.id}');">{!article.title}</a>

When I change the code to look like this:
<a href="javascript:sforce.one.navigateToURL('../apex/ArticleTest?id={!article.id}');">{!article.title}</a>

I can get tot eh ArticleTest page but the navigation in the top still has the 3 lined button for the menu instead of the back arrow.  How do I get the back arrow to show when going from a search page to a detail page?   The relative URL in the first code snippet should work but it doesn't, not sure why but if anyone can comment on that, that would be helpful just to know.  

Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
see if the below post helps

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/23167/outer-link-to-vf-page-in-salesforce1