function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bryan SanderBryan Sander 

Disable Click Jack

Per support instructions can someone disable click jack protection on this org?

https://org62.my.salesforce.com/0013000000ZmVOo

Customer request below....

I see that response now in my previous emails but thought it was an older comment - my mistake for misreading the time stamps. However, I'm not sure why this would require developer resources. The only change I'm trying to make is to be allowed to uncheck the "enable clickjack protection for non-setup Salesforce page" under the Security Controls -> Session Settings section. Here's a screenshot:

Inline image 1

Is this not a setting that your support team can switch on/off?

FYI, our vocalcom implementation engineer told me that this clickjack protection setting is what is preventing us from accessing certain features of their product within SalesForce. These features were accessible 2 weeks ago then suddenly became inaccessible, so vocalcom's assumption is that SalesForce support or engineers pushed out an update that changed our session settings (would have to have been within the last 2 weeks). If that is not the case please let me know so that I can attempt further troubleshooting with vocalcom.
MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian
Go to Session Settings

http://www.infallibletechie.com/2013/01/session-settings-in-salesforce.html

If this solves your problem, kindly mark it as the best answer.

Regards,
Magulan
http://www.infallibletechie.com
NehalNehal (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

After spring'14 release, you cannot disable clickjack protection yourself. However, salesforce can turn this feature off for you on your request and for that you have to log a case with salesforce feature activation team.

"" I hope this information has been helpful. If this has helped resolve your issue, please let us know by marking the post as ""Best Answer"" to help others in the community with similar questions. ""
AmitAmit (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

I got the ClickJack feature disabled for you. You can check this at your end.

However, please note, in future you will have to log a case with salesforce feature activation team, if you wish to enable or disable any permission in your Org.
Zacheusz Siedlecki 8Zacheusz Siedlecki 8
How can I disable clickjack protection for non-setup Salesforce pages on free developer instance (eu5.salesforce.com)? It's impossible to open support case for it.
Pradeep Kumar PanchagnulaPradeep Kumar Panchagnula
We are having the same issue with our free developer instance.  This is a blocking issue for us.  Salesforce, please respond!
vovanbvovanb
Same issue - how we can do it?
Ross KerrRoss Kerr
Same issue, would like to disable in developer edition.
Patrick OLearyPatrick OLeary
Same issue-  I can't get support for my developer edition??
KhalèdKhalèd
same here, I really want to disable it. I see that i should contact the salesforce.com but i don't know how to do it !
Caleb KuesterCaleb Kuester
I don't know what happened, but I can't even make a form without Salesforce translating it into an iframe, which disables all functionality because of this error IN MY DEVELOPER EDITION!

Literally: remove <form> tags: works. 

--but I can't have a apex:commandButton without form tags, so I can't even code in this org without writing a letter to a "team" who will NCIS their way to the solution in 5-7 business days. 
Iulian ColesnicencoIulian Colesnicenco
Hello,

Been trying to solve this issue for a couple of days not and still can't solve it.
Opened ticket to support but I got no reply. 
Any idea? Any chance you can assist?

Thanks!

screenshot