function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
srilakshmi1.387861669756762E12srilakshmi1.387861669756762E12 

repeating header and footer for every page in pdf ,that is genarated by visual force page

hi firends ,may be  this will help for you

<apex:page  renderAs="pdf">

<head>
<style type="text/css">

div.header {position: running(header)}
div.footer {position: running(footer)}
@page{
         @top-center {content: element(header)}
         @bottom-center {content: element(footer)}
     }   
</style>
</head>

<div class="header">
    <apex:image value="{!$Resource.tvarana_logo}" width="120" height="50"/>
</div>
<div class="footer" align="right">
    Date:<apex:outputText value="{!NOW()}"/>
</div>
<h1>
Editor's Note: Leonardo DiCaprio makes another Oscar-maybe move, James Franco responds to Of Mice and Men critics, and more in our pre-weekend roundup.

After getting beat down in one Oscar tourney after another (perhaps because he's too cool), Leonardo seems to be betting it all on "The Revenant," the new Alejandro González Iñárritu film based on Michael Punke's novel. As the Vanity Fair piece notes, this director's films have vaulted stars like Naomi Watts and Javier Bardem to the nomination list, and hopefully the sixth time's the charm.

The Broadway revival "Of Mice and Men" has been getting mixed-but-by-no-means-stinkaroo reviews (here's a favorable one in Variety). Star James Franco allowed himself to be wounded deeply enough by The New York Times' opinions that he cussed out reviewer Ben Brantley on Instagram. The comment has since been deleted, but just like Steinbeck's 1937 tale of friendship and humanity, the internet is forever.

To help you celebrate Easter this weekend, the AV Club has rounded up seventeen of the most terrifying bunnies in pop culture, from literary diehards like Bunnicula to angsty indie creatures like Frank from "Donnie Darko." I'm a "Night of the Lepus" fan from way back, so it's a sure bet that on Sunday morning I'll be eating Russell Stover marshmallow-filled eggs and watching gigantic mutated rabbits getting electrocuted on the train tracks. Joyous tidings!

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect -- and it wasn't anything like Jean Claude Van Damme expected either. In the video below, you'll discover why the original costume was scrapped, and why The Muscles from Brussels decided not to play the now-iconic monster. I bet he's kicking himself now! (And since it's JCVD, he can actually do that.)
Editor's Note: Leonardo DiCaprio makes another Oscar-maybe move, James Franco responds to Of Mice and Men critics, and more in our pre-weekend roundup.

After getting beat down in one Oscar tourney after another (perhaps because he's too cool), Leonardo seems to be betting it all on "The Revenant," the new Alejandro González Iñárritu film based on Michael Punke's novel. As the Vanity Fair piece notes, this director's films have vaulted stars like Naomi Watts and Javier Bardem to the nomination list, and hopefully the sixth time's the charm.

The Broadway revival "Of Mice and Men" has been getting mixed-but-by-no-means-stinkaroo reviews (here's a favorable one in Variety). Star James Franco allowed himself to be wounded deeply enough by The New York Times' opinions that he cussed out reviewer Ben Brantley on Instagram. The comment has since been deleted, but just like Steinbeck's 1937 tale of friendship and humanity, the internet is forever.

To help you celebrate Easter this weekend, the AV Club has rounded up seventeen of the most terrifying bunnies in pop culture, from literary diehards like Bunnicula to angsty indie creatures like Frank from "Donnie Darko." I'm a "Night of the Lepus" fan from way back, so it's a sure bet that on Sunday morning I'll be eating Russell Stover marshmallow-filled eggs and watching gigantic mutated rabbits getting electrocuted on the train tracks. Joyous tidings!

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect -- and it wasn't anything like Jean Claude Van Damme expected either. In the video below, you'll discover why the original costume was scrapped, and why The Muscles from Brussels decided not to play the now-iconic monster. I bet he's kicking himself now! (And since it's JCVD, he can actually do that.)

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect </h1>

</apex:page>
SFDC_DevloperSFDC_Devloper
Hi,

try below code...

<apex:page renderAs="pdf">

<head>

<style type="text/css" media="print">

@page {

@top-center {

content: element(header);

}

@bottom-left {

content: element(footer);

}

}

div.header {

padding: 10px;

position: running(header);

}
                       div.footer {

display: block;

padding: 5px;

position: running(footer);

}

.pagenumber:before {

content: counter(page);

}

.pagecount:before {

content: counter(pages);

}

</style>

</head>

<div class="header">
    <apex:image value="{!$Resource.tvarana_logo}" width="120" height="50"/>
</div>
<div class="footer" align="right">
    Date:<apex:outputText value="{!NOW()}"/>
</div>
<h1>

The early creature design for 1987's "Predator" was nothing like you'd expect </h1>

</apex:page>

Thanks,
Rockzz

Anshul GoyalAnshul Goyal
We can also use <apex:pageBreak> tag at the end of page...........:)