function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vcvenureddyvcvenureddy 

Error received from salesforce.com. Status code [QUERY_TIMEOUT]. Message [Required fields are missing: [Username, LastName, Email, Alias, CommunityNickname, TimeZoneSidKey, LocaleSidKey, EmailEncodingKey, ProfileId, LanguageLocaleKey]].

Hi all,

I'm facing the issue with Informatica Integration tool upsert operation on SFDC User object.Please find the below error....

Error received from salesforce.com.  Fields [Username, LastName, Email, Alias, CommunityNickname, TimeZoneSidKey, LocaleSidKey, EmailEncodingKey, ProfileId, LanguageLocaleKey].

Status code [QUERY_TIMEOUT].  Message [Required fields are missing: [Username, LastName, Email, Alias, CommunityNickname, TimeZoneSidKey, LocaleSidKey, EmailEncodingKey, ProfileId, LanguageLocaleKey]].

Could any one please help me out?

Thanks,
venu
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
This error might appear in any api tools like dataloader when you try to insert new user records without the information on all mandatory fields. The below article has a template that you need to follow in order to insert/upsert  the users data correctly

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000007571&language=en_US
vcvenureddyvcvenureddy
Thank you Ramu...

If that is the case,then why it is showing 'Status code [QUERY_TIMEOUT]'?
Ramu_SFDCRamu_SFDC
I believe that Informatica might be trying to complete the DML transaction even after the error and hence  it is getting time out error after few trials. This may not be true but my guess as I do not have much understanding of Inofrmatica.