function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Blue ChairBlue Chair 

Office-free Salesforce.com Implementation Expert Needed ASAP!

We're a Salesforce.com consulting services company and are looking for a Certified Implementation Expert.  Must have 3 years of experience implementing Salesforce.com.  Demonstrated ability to work in remote or independent office environments a plus.  Experience with project management, consulting service sales, cloud accounting, inventory, order management, HR systems a plus.  Must be able to travel 20%.  Please email me directly at ebrunworth@bluechairllc.com if you are interested!
Sumit Kumar 8Sumit Kumar 8
Hi Blue Chair LLC,

I am Sumit Kumar and I am also a certified Developer in Salesforce. Following is my profile detail. Please let me know when can we discuss. following is my linkedIn profile detail you can approach me here also.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sumit-kumar/8a/141/8b9

Summay:
Software professional with 8.5+ years’ experience in leading development, testing & R&D teams. Primary experience in conceptualizing and implementing CRM and ERP solutions on – Salesforce.com, Microsoft .net platforms. Also involving in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing in SFDC.

Skill Set:

Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC setup,  Global RollOut, Configuration,  Customization, Administration, Data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform. Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to SFDC. Experience in wide range of technologies such as Apex, Visual Force, S-Control, Apex Triggers, Ajax Class and visual force page design

Tools:
Apex, Visual Force, Apex Data Loader, SnapShot Change And Release Management,  emma email appexchange, PM Milestone

Language
Apex, C , C++, Java Script, HTML, XML, APEX, ASP .net, vb.net, jQuery,visualforce,force.com

Education &
Professional
Qualification

MCA (Master of Computer Application), B.Sc. (Maths)
SFDC Certified Force.com  Developer (DEV 401), SFDC Certified Force.com  Admin (ADM 201),
SFDC Certified Force.com  Sales Cloud,