function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mahanandeesh BelagantiMahanandeesh Belaganti 

does communities will work on the developer version of salesforce for customers,if works please how ,explain in steps because i didnt get it from any links

please help in this as soon as possible
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi,

I have setup communities in my dev test org - is there a specific issue that you are facing?

no actually am creating communities first time and i have to create a community for employees as they should see only their deatails when they login
and also not able to create login credentials for them.can you please help in this problem 
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Sure, no worries.

So when you go to Setup > Build > Communities > Manage Communities > have you created a community..?
when you create a community - you have an option to include only the required tabs on the community ?

Also, When you say - their details - do you mean records that thy own?
thanks for the response .ya just now i created communities.and not records they own, like gmail when we login we able to see our own information
in the same way we have to create login for each employee such that they see their own information only
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Ok if I understand it correctly, you wish to see the user information as show on chatter or the chatter profile page so users can see their own info...right?

If chatter is what you wish to display to users, you can make the chatter tab as the first tab on the community so the user sees this tab as soon as he logs in to the comunity - if you wish to customize this page - you will have to probably create a vf page and show the details of the user the  way you want to.