function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Colm LennonColm Lennon 

Looking for a CTO / co-founder in Chicago

I was a long time customer of SalesForce com while I was a CIO and Product Portfolio Manager at a Fortune 100 company and I kept waiting for SalesForce or one of their ISV partners to expand into the Product Lifecycle Management space as I see a disruption potential in that space. I decided to stop waiting for someone else to develop it and am starting a company that will do just that.

I'm looking for a co-founder and CTO to help me build an application on the SalesForce platform that will help customers reduce the time that it takes to achieve product to market fit post launch of a new product.

I believe SalesForce is the perfect platform to bring together Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc. for the purposes of managing the new product development process and collaborating in whole new ways.

SalesForce is the leader in CRM and achieved $4.1B in sales in their 2014 fiscal year. They have over 100,000 customers and I believe many of them are ready for a solution like the one we would build together. I plan to launch the first product at their DreamForce '14 event this October in San Francisco, which will be attended by over 140,000 people!

I have a proven track record of sales, marketing, product management, IT, and coaching, mentoring, and developing people from my time at Capgemini and Honeywell. I'm ready to build a business and an amazing team.

The company name is Haka Products. The Haka is all about disruption and celebration. The time is now for Haka Products to help our customers disrupt their markets and achieve improved returns on their investments in new products.

Please contact me if you're interested in starting something special with me.
colm@hakaproducts.com