function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LAKSHMAIAH CHAGANTILAKSHMAIAH CHAGANTI 

HOW TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEM

1. Our organization has installed "Sample publi knowledge base for salesforce knowledge" package with 'knowledge article' user license 2 years back. After 1       year they didn't renewal knowledge article license i.e license expired but the package is still in our organization.
2.Currently we are not using that package & license, they did a mistake by keeping that package.
3. At presenet we are working on some issues, as part of the work we need to deploy the code while deploying we are getting errors due to that package(which     is not removed) where all test classes in our organization will run.
4 I am trying to uninstall/remove the package I am unable to delete that pakage as it has some dependencies.

Guys here I am giving clear description about the errors I am getting. Expecting reviews from as soon as possible.
Exact replication steps: Experiencing issues while deploying

Include Error Message if applicable:
Run Failures:
# Deploy Results:
File Name: classes/SelectEmailLeadsCtrl.cls
Full Name: SelectEmailLeadsCtrl
Action: UPDATED
Result: SUCCESS
Problem: n/a

File Name: classes/SelectEmailLeadsTest.cls
Full Name: SelectEmailLeadsTest

File Name: package.xml
Full Name: package.xml

# Test Results:
KnowledgeController.null line 292, column 16: No such column 'permissionsviewknowledge' on entity 'Profile'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
KnowledgeControllerTest.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
MyProfilePageController.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_Controller.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_Mobile_ConfigController.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_mobile_controller.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_Mobile_CustomSettingModel.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_mobile_proxy.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_mobile_Test.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_SecurityHandler.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_SettingsController.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_SiteMap.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
pkb_Test.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
ScheduleDeleteGaps.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
ScheduleSendWeeklyAccountEmails.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
SelectEmailLeadsCtrl.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
SelectEmailLeadsTest.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
SendWeeklyAccountEmails.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
SendWeeklyAccountEmailsTest.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
SiteRegisterController.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
testCheckEmailWhitelist.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
TriggerUtil.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
Web2Case_Setup_Controller.null line -1, column -1: Previous load of class failed: knowledgecontroller
nbknbk
Can u run 'Compile all classes', so that all classes get compiled.
Is 'knowledgecontroller' class is managed or un-managed version, if it is un-managed vesion you may solve the issue by adding custom fields or fix the issue accordingly. 

I suggest you to raise a case to salesforce and ask them to un install the package from the org.
before that delete data from the org which is referenced with package.