function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Laxmaya ChnLaxmaya Chn 

HOW TO UNINSTALL UNMANAGED PACKAGE IN PRODUCTION

Hi guys please reply to my question as soon as possible.

1.Our organization has installed unmanaged package 2 years back with some licenses.
2.They are not using this package from past 1 year & didn't renewal the license.
3.Now we are getting deployment errors with that package which has some dependencies.
4.Finally I just want to know how to uninstall that package in production as we can't do any changes to classes in production
Best Answer chosen by Laxmaya Chn
NehalNehal (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

You can use Force.com IDE to extract the classes from production and finally delete them and deploy deleted classes in production. Using Force.com IDE, you can delete the dependent classes from production.

I hope this helps.

All Answers

Saurabh DhobleSaurabh Dhoble
Go to Setup --> Installed Packages (under App Setup) --> Hit Uninstall on the package you want to remove.
Pls mark this as answer if this answered your question.
Hi,

You would need to use force.com IDE to remove all the dependent classes related to this managed package to avoid these errors.

I hope this helps.
Laxmaya ChnLaxmaya Chn
hey guys this is unmanaged package, and have some dependencies with classes which we can't delete in production
Hi,

You can use Force.com IDE to extract the classes from production and finally delete them and deploy deleted classes in production. Using Force.com IDE, you can delete the dependent classes from production.

I hope this helps.
This was selected as the best answer
PrasanntaPrasannta (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

1.Go to setup.
2. search for packages.
3. Click  on unmanaged package.
4. There is a button to uninstall the package.

Hope it heps.