function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jungleeejungleee 

Need confirmation on Licenses and editions

Hi,

I have been a developer all along and was least bothered about the Licenses or the edition on which I was working on as it always was Unlimited editions. But now I need to send a proposal to a new customer with all the details for enterprise edition and the customer wanted to use the community as well. It would be very helpful if any of you could answer my queries :

1) What is the cost of Partner community license? Its not available on the website, its says contact salesforce.
2) Do we need to pay any additional amount for enabling salesforce1 for community users? I think this is free not fully sure.
3) What are the cost of the sandboxes (different types) if we are required to procure new ones?
4) To create a new account do we need to create a trial account and then buy licenses using the checkout options?
5) In the full comparision of the editions I saw that a feature 'Mobile customization and administration' comes in for additional charge in the enterprise edition? What is this feature if salesforce1 is free?

Thanks
Junglee
Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC
Hi,

I'd suggest you to reach out to our Sales team to get the answers of your questions you've listed above as they would be the best people to comment:
You may call at 1-800-667-6389

refer to:
http://www.salesforce.com/in/crm/editions-pricing.jsp?d=70130000000tS0G&internal=true