function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RaaaaaaJRaaaaaaJ 

How to store vf passed parameter value in visual flow

Hi

How can i store the value of vf page into visual flow
based uponthat vaiue i need to check the condition in decision based on output value i need to route my flow

Thanks

System AdministratorSystem Administrator
In your definition of the page, you need to use the Apex Param to add values to variable defined in your flow.

In the syntax below after param name= is the name of the variable in flow.  After value= is the value you want to assign to the variable.

________________-
<tr>
        <td class="left_margin right_margin">
          <flow:interview name="Accepting_An_Offer" finishLocation="{!prFinishLocation}" buttonStyle="color: #fff;font-weight: 600;text-decoration:none;text-align: center;-webkit-border-radius: 6px;-moz-border-radius: 6px;border-radius: 6px;background: #78A22F;text-transform: uppercase; border:1px solid;padding: 6px 10px 6px 8px;height: 32px;width: 10%;" >
              <apex:param name="PositionID" value="{!opening.Position__r.id}" />
              <apex:param name="OpeningNumber" value="{!opening.Name}"/>
              <apex:param name="MemberName" value="{!opening.Member__r.Name}"/>
              <apex:param name="MemberID" value="{!opening.Member__r.ID}"/>
              <apex:param name="ProgramType" value="{!opening.Program_Type_From_Position__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="OpeningID" value="{!opening.Id}"/>
              <apex:param name="AmeriCorpsAward" value="{!opening.Award_Inventory__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="AwardNumber" value="{!opening.Award__r.name}"/>
              <apex:param name="varAwardID" value="{!opening.Award__r.ID}"/>
              <apex:param name="varPositionTitle" value="{!opening.Position_Title__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varOpenStartDate" value="{!opening.Opening_Start_Date__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varEndDate" value="{!opening.Opening_End_Date__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varPositionDescription" value="{!opening.Position_Description__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varI9Required" value="{!opening.I9_Required__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varLeader" value="{!opening.Leader__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varLeaderHiringPool" value="{!opening.Position__r.Hiring_Pool_Type__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varLeaderApplication" value="{!opening.Leader2__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varDurationinWeeks" value="{!opening.Opening_Weeks__c}"/>
              <apex:param name="varEligibleforBenefits" value="{!opening.Benefit_Eligible__c}"/>

</flow:interview>
        </td>
    </tr>