function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Josip JuricJosip Juric 

OpenID Connect Issue

Hi there,

we are trying to connect our customer's SF Org with its internal OpenID IdP.

Everything has been set up, the Auth.RegistrationHandler is (for testing purposes) returning always a hardcoded user. Still, when trying to login with the OpenId, the user is redirected to the standard SF login page, with the message "You have attempted to access a page that requires a Salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please log in below."

The test-endpoint URL is returning the following:
<user>
    <org_id>(The Org Id)</org_id>
    <portal_id>000000000000000</portal_id>
</user>

What could be the problem?
David KelertasDavid Kelertas
I am also getting the same problem.

The "Test-Only Initialization URL" works by returning XML attributes of the google user
The "Existing User Linking URL" works by prompting to Allow and then a record added to the user's "Third-Party Account Links" related list in salesforce
The "OAuth-Only Initialization URL" brings up google authentication but then gives the error the OP is having: "You have attempted to access a page that requires a Salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please log in below."

The URL in the brower address bar at this point is something like this:
https://test.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=%2F_ui%2Fidentity%2Fsso%2Fui%2FOauthFlowCallbackPage%3....

What am I missing? I've followed various step-by-step guides to the letter but no luck...